Ephesians 3:20-21 (a Devotional Reflection)

Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Heavenly Father, infinite in power and boundless in love,

I come with a heart full of awe and gratitude for Your immeasurable blessings.

As I meditate on this passage, I am reminded of Your limitless ability to do immeasurably more than all that I could ask or imagine. You are the God who is able to accomplish far more than I dare to dream, according to Your mighty power at work within me.

Grant me the faith to trust in Your promises, the courage to step out in obedience, and the perseverance to endure whatever trials may come my way.

May all glory be unto you, O God, both now and forevermore, through Christ Jesus my Lord, who reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)