1 John 4:7-8 (a Devotional Reflection)

1 John 4:7-8
Beloved, let us love one another, because love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Almighty and Everlasting God,

You are love. In Your divine presence, I find the essence of love revealed. Grant me the grace to abide in Your love, that I may reflect Your light in my life. Help me to love others fervently, as You have loved me, for in love I find true fellowship with You and with others. May Your love overflow in my heart, casting out all fear, and may I be an instrument of Your love in a world longing for Your peace.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)