Galatians 2:20 (a Devotional Reflection)

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

O God, 

You, through the death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus, have given me new life. Grant me the grace to live by faith in Him who loved me and gave Himself for me, so that I may die to self and live for Him who lives in me. Through the power of Your Holy Spirit, may I be crucified with Jesus the Christ, and yet live, not for myself, but for Him who died and rose again for me.

I pray in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus, Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)