Ephesians 5:19-20 (a Devotional Reflection)

Ephesians 5:19-20
Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father,

As I come to You, I am grateful for Your blessings upon me. Grant me the wisdom to lift songs of praise and thanksgiving, making melody in my heart to You, Lord.

May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O God, my Rock and my Redeemer. Strengthen me with Your Spirit, that I may encourage others with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to You with all my heart.

I give thanks to You always and for everything, in the name of my Lord Jesus, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)