Habakkuk 3:17-19 (a Devotional Reflection)

Habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig tree does not bud and no fruit is on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though the sheep are cut off from the fold and no cattle are in the stalls, yet I will exult in the LORD; I will rejoice in the God of my salvation! GOD the Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like those of a deer; He makes me walk upon the heights!

Heavenly Father,

I come with a grateful heart, even in the face of trials and uncertainties. Lord God, I acknowledge that my strength and hope come from You alone. You are my Sovereign Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Just as You gave Habakkuk the feet of a deer to walk upon the heights, I ask for Your strength to navigate the peaks and valleys of my life with sure-footed confidence and trust.

In times of abundance and in times of lack, may my heart always sing of Your faithfulness. Let me find my joy not in the fleeting treasures of this world, but in the eternal promise of Your love and salvation. Empower me, Father, to rise above my circumstances, knowing that You are my refuge and my strength.

Thank You for being my steadfast support and my everlasting joy. I place my trust in You, confident that You will guide me and sustain me through every season.

I pray in the name of Jesus the Christ, my Savior, and Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)