Philippians 4:13 (a Devotional Reflection)

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Heavenly Father,

As I come today, I am reminded of the words of the Apostle Paul. Lord, I acknowledge that my strength comes from You alone. In times of weakness and uncertainty, You are my rock and my fortress.

Thank You, Lord God, for equipping me with Your divine strength to face every challenge and overcome every obstacle that stands in my way. I confess that apart from You, I can do nothing, but with You, all things are possible.

Help, me to lean on Your promises and trust in Your provision. May Your Holy Spirit empower me to live boldly and faithfully, knowing that You are with me every step of the way. Grant me wisdom and discernment to make choices that align with Your will and bring glory to Your name.

Fill my heart with gratitude for Your unwavering presence and unfailing love. Strengthen my faith, God, that I may walk in confidence and assurance, knowing that You are working all things together for my good.

I pray in the name of my Lord Jesus. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)