Ephesians 4:32 (a Devotional Reflection)

Ephesians 4:32
Be kind and tenderhearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you.
Heavenly Father,

As it is written in this passage, help me to be kind and compassionate to others, forgiving others, just as in Jesus the Christ, You forgave me.

Fill me with Your Spirit, so my actions reflect Your love and grace. Teach me to be patient and understanding, always ready to extend mercy and forgiveness. In moments of conflict, remind me of the boundless forgiveness I have received through Jesus, and empower me to offer the same to others.

Lord God, remove any bitterness, anger, or malice from my heart. Let my interactions be marked by kindness and empathy. May I see each person through Your eyes, valuing them as Your beloved creation.

Guide me to be an instrument of Your peace, bringing reconciliation and healing wherever there is division. Strengthen my commitment to living out Your love in practical ways, making my home, community, and workplace a reflection of Your Kingdom.

I thank You for Your unfailing love and forgiveness, which inspires me to live in harmony with others. Help me to walk in love, as Jesus loved me and gave Himself up for me, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to You.

I pray in the name of Jesus, my Savior and Redeemer. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)