Proverbs 17:22 (a Devotional Reflection)

Proverbs 17:22
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Heavenly Father,

I come with a grateful heart, seeking Your presence and wisdom in my life. Lord God, I ask that You fill my heart with joy and gladness. Help me to find reasons to rejoice in every circumstance, knowing that Your joy is my strength.

When the weight of the world feels heavy, remind me of Your promises and the eternal hope I have in You. Heal my broken spirit and renew my mind with Your truth. Let Your love and peace reign in my heart, driving out all despair and worry.

Teach me to cultivate a spirit of gratitude and cheerfulness, so that my life may reflect Your light to those around me. May I be a source of encouragement and hope to others, sharing the joy that comes from knowing You.

In all things, let me remember that true joy is found in Your presence. Guide me to seek You daily, to dwell in Your Word, and to embrace the life-giving joy that only You can provide.

I pray this in the precious name of Jesus the Christ, my Savior and Lord. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)