Isaiah 6:8‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬ (a Devotional Reflection)

Isaiah 6:8‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: “Whom shall I send? Who will go for Us?”

And I said: “Here am I. Send me!”

Heavenly Father,

In the spirit of the prophet Isaiah, I come with a humble heart, saying, "Here am I. Send me!" Just as Isaiah responded to Your call, I offer myself to Your service. Grant me the courage and strength to heed Your voice and to go wherever You lead me.

Lord, cleanse my heart and purify my soul, that I may be a worthy vessel of Your love and truth. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit so that I may speak Your word with boldness and live out Your will with faithfulness.

Guide my steps, O Lord, and let Your will be done in my life. Use me to spread Your message of hope and salvation and to bring glory to Your name.

I pray all this in the name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen.

See James' publications on Amazon.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lamentations 3:22-23 – Even Through the Bad, God is Faithful

God's Provision and Israel's Waywardness

Love in Proverbs (a Bible Meditation)